CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Speaking of questions...

Get a load of this conversation!!!

Go figure...today I had company when I got out of the shower...2 nosey 4 year olds! I was trying to dry my hair while Sarah was jiggling my belly asking why it was so squishy. We've had this conversation before! I just laughed and tried to be silly, telling them it was jiggly because they used to be in there...can you see where this conversation is going?? They asked HOW they got in there and I ignored the question. (Hey!! I don't know the right thing to say!!) Then they asked how they got OUT!? I tried to keep it light and funny, joking around with them while my face turned beet red. Well, they kept pushing and pushing...asking if they popped out of my belly button...if they came out of my nostrils. So I told them the truth and said that babies come out of mommy's vagina's, and that was why only mommy's could have babies. Sarah is still bouncing and laughing. She either didn't hear, or didn't care. But I could see that Zack stopped dead in his tracks. He turned to me, straight faced, and asked if they fell into the toilet!!!! HAHAHAHahahahah....I couldn't stop laughing!!!! He was very serious at first but lightened up when he saw I was laughing. I explained that a doctor helped me have them and toilets were not involved at all. Guess that was all I had to say because then they ran off to play. I was rolling on the ground laughing!!! Later they told Keith not to worry...they weren't born into a tiolet. Guess I should have told him about the conversation earlier! Good thing he knew enough to just answer "Good! I'm glad!"

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow. You have very curious children. How funny!

What_happened? said...

That is too funny! Luckily, with a c-section, I can just show her the scar!