CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Eve

This is a picture of my friend Sandy and I from New Years Eve. It was a great time, despite the party itself being horrible. In a nutshell, there wasn't enough food and it wasn't good, too many people, too little alcohol, no tubing, too cold, pitiful bonfire where you had to stand in line to make smores...that's basically it! But, you couldn't beat the company!! We listened to Chris play his guitar while we sipped champagne by the huge fireplace at our hotel and talked and laughed until well after 3am! Now that was fun!! Then breakfast this morning just before John McCain's visit (what a hoopla to get ready for that!!) and a 4 hour drive home in a blizzard! All I have to say is thank goodness I peed before I left! Yes, mom, that's you I heard in my ear..."You need to at least TRY to go before you leave the house!" Thanks mom! And Happy New Year everyone!!

1 comments:

SpillToJill said...

Forgive me my online friend but I have tagged you to answer a question on your blog.

See this post on my blog for details:
http://ourfurryfamily.blogspot.com/2008/01/tagged-by-cowbelly.html