CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

My poor Little Sarah!

My poor baby has pneumonia. She and Zack came down with a cold last week and have been sick ever since. Over the weekend I both had on and off fevers, but mostly low grade. Zack got much better while Sarah got worse. I was concerned about the fever so we went to the pediatrician this afternoon. My poor little munchkin. She is now on antibiotics and an albuterol inhaler. She has always been they type of kid you never knew was sick. Today it was an understatement to say that she looked pitiful. I'm sure after a couple of days she will be back to her normal self and feeling much better!!

At least she wasn't too sick this past Saturday! Auntie Marci and Aunt Sheila took her shopping for her flower girl dress for Auntie Marci's wedding. She had soooo much fun and truly felt like a princess all day.

I wanted to share at least one picture (don't worry, Marci...none of the important ones!)

0 comments: