CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Apparently now I have super powers!!

Now see if you can imagine this: I am standing at the stove stirring something and one of the kids opens a drawer. Without turning my head I said "Close it." This exact example happened the other day with Sarah. She said "How'd you even know I opened it?" I tried to explain to her that I could still see it out of the corner of my eye. She didn't really understand, so to be silly, I said "mom's can see everything." This kept up over the last few days with both kids testing me. Sarah would cough. I'd say "Cover your mouth!" She'd say "how'd you know I didn't?" Each time I'd say "Mom's can see everything." Tonight I was cleaning up dinner while I was listening to the kids play in the other room. Zack was jumping on a toy I had asked him by then a thousand times NOT to jump on. Sarah told him to stop and he responded that mom couldn't see. (I'm giggling to myself by this point!) Sarah said "Remember, mom has super powers!" And Zack's response was "Yeah, she could probably see through the walls too!" Hahahahahaha!!! Now I have super powers!! If only I could use those super powers to clean my house for me!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh that is hysterical. The kids in my class ask me how I know who is talking or who is whistling. I feel the same way. I know what kids are going to ask before they ask me. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

Eve said...

Of course mom's have super powers. That's why they call us Mom. I love that you daughter thinks you can see through walls.

Jenny Grace said...

Keep that up for as LONG as possible.