CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Reconnecting with family


I just wanted to say how thankful I am that I have reconnected with 3rd cousin Aaron. After a short time we have become closer than we ever have, and the fact that we are "real" family is unique to me. For those of you who don't know me well, I barely have any "real" family. My family consist of special life-long friends.

Aaron has really reached out to me since moving back to RI, which I truly appreciate, and has become a name that is said just about daily around here. Zack and Sarah can't get enough of him!! And I'm lucky to get spoiled once in a while by Aaron's parents...gotta love those calls..."My parents are in for the weekend and want to know if you and the kids want to come out for dinner with us?" Hell yeah!! Like tonight! :) It's wonderful and we always have a great time! Not to mention our Monday night date-nights! Prison Break (to watch my boyfriend) and Monday Night Football during the commercials (for Aaron). And don't forget about dinner, too!

I just wanted to send a shout out to 3rd cousin Aaron and say thank you for being such a great cousin to Zack, Sarah and I!!

1 comments:

SpillToJill said...

That is nice - sounds like you are really doing well.