CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oh to be a 4 year old...

Thought I would share a few new favorite words and phrases from my kids:

Let's start with Zack:

"Poop"
"Poopies"
"Stupy" (this is his version of "stupid" because he knows this is a bad word. Guess he figures I'd be ok with this...um, no!)
"Bum, butt..." (or any version thereof)
"Penis"
"Pee-pee"
"Toilet"
"Aaahhhhhh...." (this is him screaming...constantly!)
"Roarrrrrr..." (this is him as a lion, monster...depends on the minute, and I'm never correct in guessing)
"Meow..."
"Woof! Woof!" (This is when he decides that human words aren't good enough and will only answer in animal)
"Here's my booger mom!"
"You need to wipe my bum!"

Do you notice a theme here? If it's not about bodily functions and body parts it's animals sounds and nonsense words. Tries a mother's patience.

Now onto Sarah:

"Look at big baby."
"Doesn't big baby look pretty?"
"Big baby is crying."
"I have to feed big baby."
"I have to hold big baby."
"Big baby is crying."
"I need to change big baby's clothes."
"I have to change her clothes again."
"Do you want to hold big baby?"
"Big baby needs her diaper changed."

This is Sarah's theme...BIG BABY!!! It's cute because she really dotes on this doll and believes she is her real baby, but after hearing it all day, babysitting for her, helping her change diapers, snap buttons...I feel like I now have another real baby in the house! :)

Zack wants nothing to do with big baby unless it's to throw her around or run her over with the vacuum or lawn mower. Thankfully Sarah still likes to play kittys or puppies with Zack...I don't know what I'll do when that time ends!

0 comments: