CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Lady bug, lady bug...fly away home!

Well...we have lady bugs! My house is absolutely infested! It began 2 days ago where they would plaster themselves all over the outside of the house, covering the siding. It actually made the house look a different color! Well, they have since moved themselves inside. I got home from work last night and just the top of the fireplace was covered with probably 200-300 ladybugs! Gross!! I've been vacuuming every single one I can get my hands on since. Zack and Sarah actually helped me this morning by picking up any lady bug they could find and putting them on their shirts. They were making families...telling me that this one crawling over here is the mommy, this one on my arm is the daddy, this one on my cheek is one baby...ewwww..... My bug-phobic little girl had lady bugs crawling all over her this morning and thought it was the best thing since ice cream! Now they say that the bugs are here because they are having a sleepover party. Great...party somewhere else! I'm just hoping the flying squirrels get them!!
The cats are sure trying hard! :)

2 comments:

psa ri said...

I love your blog, Karie! It's fun isn't it? :o) Although, I must confess I haven't updated mine in quite a while...Perhaps today?
And we have ladybugs, too, so you're not alone!

SpillToJill said...

Nice Blog Karie:)
I will keep reading...i have a few blogs now myself!