CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today's the day!!

The moving company should be here in just under 2 hours! YEAH!!! And other than some odds and ends around, everything is packed!! Now I'm getting excited! Keith just left with the animals and kids to bring them to the vet to be kenneled (animals, not kids! Although sometimes I wonder...) It made me sad to think they would never come back to this house, but then again, so much better awaits them at the new house. I reminded Hayle about that last night when I had to carry her upstairs to bed. Need I remind you all that she is just about 90lbs! I'll be happy not to have to do that anymore! The kids are beyond excited but a little confused. This morning they went around saying good-bye to everything. They really seem to understand and I'm grateful for that. Even their teacher said she seldomly sees children as well adjusted as Zack and Sarah are. That means so much to me considering everything they have been through in the last year or so! Anyway...enough procrastinating. I'm sure something else needs to be done and sitting on the couch on the computer is not one of them!! :) Hasta La Vista, Baby!!

1 comments:

kpett said...

Best of luck in the new digs!