CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tick, tock....Tick, tock...

Hear time ticking?? I certainly do (as I lay here on the couch with my laptop on my lap when I should be packing or something!!!) One week from today everything will already have been moved out of the house, the house will be all clean and ready for the new owners on Friday. We are all set for the Mass closing at 9am Friday morning and the RI closing at 2pm the same day. Ugh. Thank god my dad will be coming to help. After our closing Keith will take care of the kids for the day and get the animals from the vet before they close. So far, so good...I guess, with all the details and odds and ends. It amazes me how much I've had to be on the phone between attorneys, mortgage companies, insurance companies, cable companies, real estate agents, inspectors, etc. You name it...I've had to call them. This will be the 4th house I've owned but have never had to do all of this before...never realized how much Keith took care of before. It's all going well, thankfully, but my goodness! I've been good disciplining myself to pack or organize a little every night. Keith has been coming over almost everyday moving heavy things, taking trips to the dumpster (shhh...not allowed to do that!) and going through everything to get his stuff out and put it into storage. One more week...I can't believe it! I'll do the best I can to update before the move but if I can't...no fear...I have the cable company coming the day of the closing so that night I will have internet and phone access. YEAH!!! I won't have food in the house, but I will certainly be able to get online! Priorities...nice.

1 comments:

kpett said...

Isn't it amazing how, when you are faced with doing things yourself, with determination you can just get it done. Congrats, Karie. When you get moved into your new place you'll be able to say you did it!