CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

So long folks!

For about a week...I'm off to Disney tomorrow morning. The kids are beyond excited! Tonight as I was putting them to bed we were talking about who they wanted to meet. Zack said "I only want to meet Mickey." I told him there will be many other character to meet, but he said "as long as I get to see Mickey." Ohh honey, you'll meet Mickey alright! And Sarah said she is excited to see Tinkerbell and Cinderella. I told her she would see Cinderella's castle and she said "The REAL one?!" Ohh they have no idea what they are in for!! I'm getting very excited living through them and we aren't even there yet. So, I'm finally getting to the point where I can sit and say that I know I'll have a good time. I know I can put all of that other stuff aside and enjoy a week away with my kids. I'll have my computer so if I can I'll check in and post some pictures. Gotta do something as I lay in the hotel room while Zack and Sarah are sleeping, right? Then again, I'll probably be snoozing as well! :)

Happy Birthday to my sister, Jodi. Wish you were here.

0 comments: