CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Going back a bit in time...

Ok...first of all, Thanksgiving. Keith had the kids for the day and I went to a new friend Sandy's house. She is the organizer for the single parents meet-up group I joined a while ago. She opened her door to those of us without our children for the holiday or for those who have their children but no family to be with. It was a great day! The food was fantastic, the music was great and the company even better. I'm was so thankful to have met this wonderful group of people. On Friday, the kids and I went to my parent's house for OUR family thanksgiving. Speaking of great food!! I'm sorry, but nothing beats mom's cooking! We had a very nice day just the four of us and dessert with Aunt Sheila and Auntie Marci. I finally got to see Marci's GORGEOUS engagement ring! We can't be more excited about Marci and Marc's upcoming wedding...The planning is in full swing and my lips are sealed!! (don't worry Marci! I had you sweating, didn't I?!)

The rest of the weekend consisted of breakfast with cousin Aaron, cousin Elaine and cousin Steve...that's always a trip!! I swear, the kids just can't get enough of Aaron!! We did a lot of playing and more eating! Today (Sunday) was Aunt Hyla and Uncle Ivan's 40th anniversary party. We all had a great time...and yet again, great food!!!! (see a theme here?) Overall, it was a great weekend, a great Thanksgiving, and fantastic food!

0 comments: