CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Getting ready for school




Hahaha...you have to look at these pictures and laugh! I know I did! As I was running around getting the kids backpacks ready for school, I hear them both in the other room tell me that they are helping to get ready. I expected to come in and see them getting their snacks, their shoes on or maybe picking up some toys. Nope! I come in to find Sarah sweeping the kitchen floor while Zack brushes her hair! Sarah said that she asked Zack to do her hair for her because I hurt her too much and he is more gentle. She said she wanted to sweep because the dogs dragged in leaves. How thoughtful! And what a nice brother to do her hair for her! I wonder if he'll do that as readily in 5 years or so! :)

1 comments:

SpillToJill said...

glad you figured out how to post pics:)