CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

There's A First Time For Everything

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Jason Golub was my date for my senior prom, but the first prom I went to was with Jon Cohen.

2. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Hmmm...I can't remember, but it was something peach I had in England with Richard and all of his friends...maybe he'd remember.

3. What was your FIRST job?
Besides babysitting? Had to be Kelly's Kone Konnection.

4. What was your FIRST car?
Mom's Mazda 626...I was hot shit!!

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Ugh...Keith.

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Either Zack or Todd...I knew Zack wasn't feeling well when he went to bed last night and Todd...well, he's Todd! ;)

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Can you believe I don't remember? Maybe my mom will....

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Had to be to Florida to visit my Omi and Opa.

9. Who was your FIRST best friend, and are you still friends with him / her?
Has to be Marci and we'll be friends forever!

10. Who was your FIRST kiss?
Josh Chizzick...behind the mess hall dumpster at Laurelwood.

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Ugh again, Keith.

12. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Yell at my kids?! Does that count?

13. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I think it was a dirty dancing concert...or maybe it was New Kids On The Block. Not sure.

14. What was your FIRST tattoo or piercing?
Tattoos??? Are you kidding?? I got my ears pierced around age 8. Never anything else pierced...it'll never happen!

15. What was the FIRST foreign country you went to?
England at 10 years old

16. What was the FIRST movie you saw in the theater?
ET...maybe?!

17. When was your FIRST detention?
Freshman year in high school...right before I got suspended.

18. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Connecticut

19. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart?
Hmmm....I'd have to say Gisella. If this means love life, than Liam.

20. With whom was your FIRST date?
Jason Dumeer

21. What was your FIRST pet?
Pippen

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Dana Sigall

23. Who was your FIRST love?
Josh Chizzick...as innocent as it was in 6th grade!

24. What was your FIRST screen name?
twinmommy2003

25. When did you have your FIRST baby?
This should read babies...August 14, 2003

0 comments: