CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Can you believe this??

I still haven't heard about the offer on the house!! We did go back and forth a bit and finally Keith and I agreed to the amount she was offering on the house, but was still trying to negotiate on the closing date (since it took her a week to get back to us!!). Well, now she is wavering and keeps saying that she needs more time. What the heck?! After talking with her agent, my agent thinks that she is apprehensive to make sure a financial commitment on a house she never saw...not my problem, lady!! Her son came and loved it! Really, she should have never made an offer to begin with, but as my agent says...until she signs a piece of paper, she can do whatever she wants. UGH!!! So, we are still in limbo...

I never did realize how frustrating it is to sell a house. My mom came yesterday to go house hunting with me...the first time I actually decided to look. I really was afraid that she would agree to our counter offer and want to close in a month. I wanted to look...just in case. Well, of course I found a great house with a basement playroom, fenced in backyard and great neighborhood. We looked at 5 houses and 2 of them we found out are owned by people who lost their jobs and now are loosing their house. Not that there is ever a good time to be faced with loosing your house and job, but this time of year is the worst. Makes me feel terrible for them and thankful for what I do have. Strange considering I'm loosing my house because of divorce...but just seems different. I just don't ever want to loose sight of what I do have in life...a wonderfully supportive family, fantastic kids, great friends and a job I love. The missing link is selling my house and moving...UGH! Brings be back to the beginning of my post...oh well.

0 comments: