CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Almost over...





Christmas, that is. It's been a tough couple of days. Lots of memories and feeling left behind. It was my choice, of course, not to join Keith with his family, but I didn't feel it was appropriate to go. I was also very bored these last 2 days...remember, everyone, that I wrote that!! When I post again, complaining about being too busy, too stressed...remind me that apparently I'm hard to please! :) I did hope to do something today, but no such luck. Not much open on Christmas Day! Ohh well! The kids had a great few days. They seemed ok being without me, which was good. Last night, however, Zack had a real hard time sleeping. He was up with me every 2-3 hours, saying that he was afraid that Santa would come into his room. Apparently my reassurance wasn't enough. He did say, this morning, that I was right and Santa never did come into his room! The whole time Sarah was opening her gifts, she kept saying "How did Santa know I wanted this?" Or "How did Santa and his elves MAKE this?" They are still asking me where Santa gets his sleigh! They want one and don't understand why they don't have sleigh stores like they have car stores. Ohh to try and rationalize with a 4 year old!! Here are some pictures from this morning opening presents from Santa. These are all I have, so enjoy!

0 comments: