CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Alright, let's talk...

About New Year's resolutions! 2007 was undeniably the worst year for me thus far. I'm committed to making 2008 a year for new beginnings and a new me! With this in mind, I'd like to share with you some of my personal resolutions (in no particular order):
1. Take better care of myself physically
2. Find the patience I lost somewhere along the way (particularly with my children)
3. Develop more of a social life/social network and stop making so many excuses for always being alone
4. Become more financially responsible and independent
5. Take more pride in myself (and stop being my worst enemy...be my bigget advocate for a change!!)

Ok, so I'm sure I can think of 100 more to add, but these are the most important (for this minute)

To begin this adventure, I'll be joining my single parents group for "Magic Mountain New Year's Eve" in New Hampshire. I'm very excited for this and will be with new friends, having a blast and ringing in the new year with champagne and fireworks!

Happy and Healthy New Year to you all!!!

1 comments:

SpillToJill said...

Too bad you don't live near me (or vice versa) - I can also use some friends!