CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

I had a great, but rather unconventional Mother's Day. It began with Keith buying tickets to a Paw Sox game for his special day with Zack, not realizing the game was on Mother's Day. Woops! I said that's ok...I'll have a special day with Sarah...just mommy/Sarah time. It's rare that either one of us get time alone with either child so all of us were really looking forward to it. In the meantime, I received the wonderful news that Marci was graduating from Quinnipiac University on Mother's Day morning. This is a huge accomplishment for Marci...I wouldn't have missed it for the world. It was a perfect day for a graduation. After the graduation, we visited with Opa for a while. I got some great pictures!! (Does he seem like he's 98 years old??)








From what Keith said, Zachary had a GREAT time on his boys-only day. All day today he had his catcher's helmet on and a bat in his hand. He even told his teachers all about it this morning. Sounds like everyone had a nice day!

2 comments:

kpett said...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day to you Karie!

SpillToJill said...

sounds fun!