CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

please, please...PLEASE!!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me. We received and accepted an offer on our house on Thursday and today I went out and made an offer on a house I fell in love with back in December. Thankfully that house was still on the market and better yet...they had lowered the price! What's better than that? So...please, please, PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for me that this all works out. I know I've said before that I am a firm believer in everything happening for a reason. The people wanting to buy my house had a contract on another house which fell through. They were an unexpected showing, loved it and put in an offer the following morning. The next day I'm looking through real estate listings for myself, getting a little sad because the house I love (I'll now refer to it as the blue house) was a bit too expensive. While looking that very minute, they lowered the price 15K! Right then and there!! So maybe, just maybe this was meant to be!! We have the inspection on our house on Wednesday and then can proceed with the purchase and sales agreement. I am a very superstitious person so will breathe a bit easier once that is done. They want to close on April 18th, so if all goes well...I'll be super busy over the next month!!!! I certainly hope I will be...but I will definitely update here once I hear anything.

Better yet...keep your toes and eyes crossed for me as well! Hey?! It can't hurt!!!

1 comments:

kpett said...

Everything is crossed for you - hope it all goes smoothly!