CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

My "Little Blue House"

Yes...I said MY little blue house. My counter, counter offer today was accepted. I am cautiously excited as I still have to wait for the contract on this house first. We have the inspection on Wednesday and then it'll be all go to get the signed purchase and sales agreement hopefully by the end of the week. At some point this week I will sign the purchase and sales agreement on my new house and set up the inspections...yes it's backwards! As of now I will be closing on this house the morning of April 18th and then on my new house that same afternoon. Can't get anymore perfect than that!!!! Don't uncross those fingers, toes and eyes just yet...I will write more this week.

2 comments:

andygoose said...

My toes are cramping already...can't I just buy a horseshoe?

kpett said...

That's great, Karie! On to the next step . . . inspections. Hope they go well!