CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Is it Thursday? Sunday? No, maybe it's Monday.

I know it's been a while since I've posted but I have been very busy. There have been many changes in the practice I work for which unfortunately have me struggling at the moment. I'm told it will all pay off in the long run, but I don't see it yet!! In the meantime I've added another day at work. Not what I would have liked to do, but I really had no choice. So, it's been a pretty good couple of weeks but very busy. My parents arrived in Florida this afternoon and will be spending the weekend in Disney World. Zack and Sarah are so excited and are truly hoping that Mimi and Papa get to say hi to all the characters for them. Next week they will be off to visit Opa (my almost 98 year old grandfather). I haven't seen him since May of last year so I'm anxious to see him hopefully soon as well! My big day is coming up...11 days exactly, but who's counting! It's amazing what difference a year makes! Last year at this time I was in a full blown panic about turning 30 and my life being a train wreck. That was then and I've come a long way since. Yes, I'm still in the same house, living the same life, waiting to move on...but I've learned so much about myself. I've put myself out there to meet new people. I Specifically, have met so many wonderful people through my meet-up group! I'm working hard on me and when I take stock in my life...I know I have a long way to go...but I can also see how far I've come! Anyway, I plan to spend my birthday with the people I love the most and have a BLAST!! (I may or may not remember all of it, but knowing me, I'll be the designated driver! :)

1 comments:

What_happened? said...

Ah - you made it through 30! It is my turn this year and I am in panic as well!