CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'd like to introduce...

My new and improved Little Pillow!! For those of you who have known me for most of my life have had the pleasure to also know my little pillow. This was the product of a home ec project in my 7th grade class and since then, I may have slept 4-5 days without it. No joke!! It went on every family vacation, cruise, honeymoon and even to the hospital when I gave birth!!! Guess it's my comfort object, because it causes me sheer anxiety at the thought of sleeping without it. Naturally, over the last 20 years, my pillow had been repaired, restuffed...all the necessary "surgeries." But, it has also begun to discintegrate to the point that more "surgeries" wouldn't help. So, the kids and I took a trip a few weeks ago to JoAnn Fabrics and picked out new fabric. Today, while the kids spent the day with Keith, I spent the day recovering my little pillow. It still smells great, is the right shape and is just perfect and brand new! I wish I had before pictures, but enjoy the new and improved Little Pillow...

3 comments:

andygoose said...

Is it supposed to look like a human heart? :-P

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness you still have that pillow. It looks like a purple marshmellow now!

kpett said...

Love the story! I still have my Snoopy stuffed dog from when I was 9. Its head has needed to be sewed back on a few times . . .