CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Power of prayer

I am a firm believer in the power of prayer so I am reaching out to all of you asking for your prayers and positive thoughts. I have a special friend from a message board I'm a member of who's daughter needs your prayers. Last night she was brought to the ER after swallowing a penny. The penny got stuck in her esophagus and while they were x-raying her chest to plan for surgery, they found a very large tumor in her lung. This tumor takes up the top half of one of her lungs and is pressing on her heart. The testing has begun to see if this is cancerous but all prayers are needed for this poor little girl. She will be 5 next month. Thank g-d for that penny!! Thank you...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel that everything happens for a reason...and while the penny-swallowing incident was bad, it may have saved her life from the tumor getting bigger and worse.

Lisa said...

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and think positive thoughts. Thank goodness for the penny!!

kpett said...

My prayers are out to the girl and her family.